Administrator – Full Time
Applications are being accepted now and until the job has been filled. Please send the Letter of Introduction and CV to email@example.com. Forward questions to the same email.
The Administrator will ensure the efficient administration of the parish office, assisting the Incumbent, the Executive Director, Churchwardens, other clergy, and staff in the execution of their duties. This is a Full-Time position (30-32 hrs/wk) with hours to be determined with the successful candidate.
· Assist the Executive Director in the efficient and effective running of the office of the church
· Liaise with all Vested Interest Groups/Renters
· Create /send invoices for rental usage of property
· Coordinate recording of Sunday offering, ETF offering, and other donations
· Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email
· Co-ordinate volunteers
· Produce Bulletins and weekly video presentations as required
· Create and distribute weekly electronic newsletter/announcements
· Create weekly service order and distribute them to contributors
· Create and distribute an ongoing calendar of events
· Collect and keep track of payments for events and activities in the church
· Post and electronically communicate weekly giving as reported by the Bookkeeper/Accountant
· Create and submit to the Diocese License Agreements and other necessary documentation for property rentals etc.
· Assist the Executive Director as needed with general administrative tasks such as grant writing, editing, reporting, correspondence
· Grant reporting
· Produce, distribute and submit to the Diocese, the annual vestry package
· Ensure annual inspections of the fire extinguishers, cemetery safety compliance, and pest control
· Supervise and schedule custodial staff and ensure that the main office and church are kept tidy and clutter-free
· Stock and maintain janitorial, office, and bathroom supplies
· Keep up to date on user group contracts, schedules, requests, and rental payments
· Assist the staff and volunteers enabling them to execute their ministries
· Assist the Executive Director and Incumbent with planning and executing special events and services throughout the year.
· Administrate the Cemetery and serve on the cemetery board
· Help plan and oversee the annual Cemetery Memorial Service
· Maintain and update the church directory and other communication lists
· Assist the Treasure in the preparation of materials for the annual financial audit
· Assist with bookkeeping and financial reporting as required