Now Hiring: Pastor
To lead us into the next chapter in our 175-year-old church life
We seek a Pastor who is ready to lead and inspire us as we live out our vision, mission, and core values to:
- be Salt and Light in our community, sharing the Good News of the gospel; spreading hope, peace, justice, and mercy; thus reflecting the love of God in order to make Jesus known and develop new disciples.
- bring the church to the community and in doing so, bring the community to the church.
Our next Pastor will:
- be anchored in biblically grounded theology that is evangelical and welcoming
- model humility, integrity, accountability
- effectively direct, coach, mentor, delegate and empower staff and volunteers
- have a passion, vision, and strategy for disciplining believers
Please email Adam Furfaro, Executive Director at email@example.com for the most recent detailed Pastoral Executive Summary.
A Parish Profile can be found here and also on The Diocese of Toronto website. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
JENNIFER BOLINGER KING
Diocese Bishop’s Office Assistant
Application Deadline: October 31, 2023
Salary and Benefits: To be negotiated with The Diocese of Toronto
Start Date: flexible, however, as soon as possible is preferred.